Monday, August 20, 2012

Little pink book

Hey guys!!
So this entry is all about my "little pink book"!
First of, this book is tiny and cute. It went everywhere with me during my weight loss. It literally is the size of my hand. I got this book a few years before I got introduced to my iPhone, so this tiny pink lady was my best friend!!
In her ( my little pink book) I hold my secrets of loosing 25 pounds FAST and my thoughts ( happy and sad) along the way! So!
Today will be dedicated to my "little pink book"
I will be posting sections from the mind of a college student.

A lot of people can relate to this blog because I not only give you guys tips on success... But it's MY journey.
This means that all of my weak moments are written down, along with my proud and successful ones. It holds me feeling beautiful as i was, to how i react to my mother calling me fat.

Nobody said that this success of healthy weightloss was going to be easy...I'm here to help, relate, and be your friend during your struggles. Remember, Rome was NOT built in a day!

Please comment back guys and let me know anyone out there who is in college and trying to loose a pound or two! ( or even more!!) this book and my whole new lifestyle really helps out !
Love you all!!!! And bless your souls xoxoxo j

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome what you've got going here jenna!! I can't wait until this whole thing starts up and you have your sucess with this blog site!!!
    I am not into yoga, but my girlfriend is!!
    I am one for the healthy life style though! Keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey shy guy! (reference to mario party..... )
      haha well thank you soooo much! that means a lot, even if i got ONE persons attention!!
      my advice on the whole yoga/girlfriend thing is that you should def get your stretch on. Couples yoga is awesome and it will bring you guys closer than you could imagine!
      BUT i cant wait until this whole thing really gets going, I absolutely love what i do in my research and love to help by providing feedback to the web!!! :)

      dont be shy and be anonymous next time!!

      Delete

hey guys let me know your thoughts on this, and if anyone has their own stories or questions dealing with exercise, weight loss, medication with ADD,ADHD, depression, anything at all please leave comments!!! :) love to hear back for you guys!