Monday, August 20, 2012

Healthy shrimp stir fry!

Little sister made dinner!!! Looks like she was trained right!
Recipe for shrimp stir fry

Ingredients:
*baby shrimp
*2 frozen bags of natural mixed veggies
*tri colored whole wheat pasta
*some olive oil ( we hardly measure that)
*fresh basil
*splash of lemon juice
*pepper
*dash of sea salt ( its better for you than regular salt)
*any other added flavoring ( we like to create our own flavors in my house, lol )

Directions:
*cook the baby shrimp in a low pan first
*add the veggies and seasoning to the shrimp while adding your oil( don't over do the oil)
*in a separate bowl, boil your pasta
*when the pasta is ready , add to the shrimp and veggie mixture
*add a little bit more seasoning and enjoy!!
From my sister to you guy!!

1 comment:

  1. Shrimp is my favorite food specially when I was in a restaurant. I want to cook this recipe on my own. I hope that I can cook it perfect.

    Vegetarian stir fry recipe

    ReplyDelete

hey guys let me know your thoughts on this, and if anyone has their own stories or questions dealing with exercise, weight loss, medication with ADD,ADHD, depression, anything at all please leave comments!!! :) love to hear back for you guys!