Monday, August 20, 2012

Hey guys so this blog is for anyone dealing with learning disabilities and minor depressions.
I have ADHD.. And I love myself when I'm off my medicine because I am just, well, myself! So this goes back to my pink lady ( it is appreciation day , don't forget!!) back in early 2011 is when I wrote this entry.....

Now I'm not going to bore anyone with what the entry said... But the basic just of it was how I've noticed that when I live a "natural" foodstyle ( ate all natural foods; fruits, veggies, chicken, no preservatives , exc) is when I found that my focus was no only better than my fatter cheese and fatter milk diet, but my energy and happiness had sky rocketed. So of course I chose to further my education..... ( do more research)

Alright! So all you guys out there who have some type of learning disability or disorder... Fear not! Just please take two weeks to complete this new diet and we can get the show on the road to success!! ( I will add the two weeks challenge by Wednesday... )

- so!!! In honor of my "little pink book", I will be filling you guys in on my three rules and regulations!!

1. First options and first choices to put in your mouth before a meal should always be forv( fruits or veggies!) !! This way, if you are going to eat kind of unhealthy, you are at least getting your fruits or veggies in!!! Better than nothing!
2. If you are going to eat unhealthy, make sure that you aren't ALONE!
*tip* it's always better to save it for special events ; birthdays, anniversaries, special dates, family get togethers, you get it!
3. Exercise daily! Swim, bike ride, run, walk, jump, weights, yoga, Pilates , play out door games, heck even play with your dog!

Now y'all.. I know and you both know that Rome wasn't built in a day. If you slowly change lifestyle choices, you will see success!! :D

I was 160 at my highest.. My lowest I've been 120. Currently I am happy at 134. I honestly don't do this life style for the weight loss. I do it because it helps my mind and my body and soul!!!
Any comments or questions please leave them or message me!!!
Thank you guys so much and enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys let me know your thoughts on this, and if anyone has their own stories or questions dealing with exercise, weight loss, medication with ADD,ADHD, depression, anything at all please leave comments!!! :) love to hear back for you guys!