Monday, August 20, 2012

first blog ya'll!!!


hey hey hey!! whats everyone eatin/cooking in their kitchen today?

I once read a book called "skinny bitch". It helped me get on the right track with my healthy eating, AND it was really informative on what I thought was healthy vrs what actually is healthy.

I advise everyone to read that book!! Back in my high school years, girls on my basketball team noticed my lbs really started to shed off yet they saw how OFTEN i was EATING! huhhh???
got to owe it all to my friends and the publishers of skinny bitch!!! and shout out to my cousin, Jessica who introduced that to me!

I am now feeling totally awesome and love my life!
skinnybitchbooksite

I loveeee cooking my own food. Cooking is a type of THERAPY for me and helps me cope with certain disorders. It not only is a type of therapy but it also gets me involved and really take care of myself.  thanks me!

Today for breakfast I had a a cup of fruit and some cereal with chocolate soy milk! :) YUM!
dig in everyone for lunch!!! its also almost pilates and yoga time!! (WINNING!!!)

leave any comments and or thoughts! woo hoooo!

oh, ps, i found my "little pink book!" 
its my tiny notebook where i write all of my thoughts on healthy living!
enjoy your day everyone!
love.live.give.accept. go on

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys let me know your thoughts on this, and if anyone has their own stories or questions dealing with exercise, weight loss, medication with ADD,ADHD, depression, anything at all please leave comments!!! :) love to hear back for you guys!