Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Over night oats!!!

Over night oats are simple and easy for when you are in a hurry and on the go!


Usually, I don't have that much time to sit down and enjoy a nice breakfast, especially now that school has started up again! But now, I have the best quickie option for everyone, Over Night Oats !!!
It may look like a parfait to some, gross to others, and delicious to few ... Let me tell you though, it was a hallejujah moment when I ate it this morning!! 


-----get some chia seeds, THEY'RE BIG IN FIBER, and it's NATURAL! So put away your fiber chewies and eat the good stuff! 

I massed up one banana ( my mom told me to use the bananas bc they were going a little brown ) 
So I massed one banana with about 1/4 cup of chai seeds ( which also expand to any liquid that is mixed with it ) and I added 4 TBS of liquid egg whites and A LOT of cinnamon ( this mixture was all in a desperate bowl) 

I than took 1/4 cup of oats, added them to the bottom of my jar, added a few TBS of the chai/nana/whites concoction and added another 1/4 cup of oats and than the rest of the concoction ontop! 

Put that baby in the fridge and went to sleep :)
In the morning, I took the lid off and popped it in the microwave for about 1:00 ( my microwave is pretty powerful ) . 
I took it out, ( everything expanded) and than I popped the lid back on...

Got ready for work and class... And than I took it in my car with it and enjoyed :)

It tasted like a warm, delicious treat!

Enjoy and let me know what you think :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys let me know your thoughts on this, and if anyone has their own stories or questions dealing with exercise, weight loss, medication with ADD,ADHD, depression, anything at all please leave comments!!! :) love to hear back for you guys!