Thursday, August 8, 2013

sugar, go away!


Hello everyone!
So, I'm not too sure about eating dairy, and if it is considered to be "clean" or not.

I suppose if I were to buy organic milk, than that would be considered "clean", or if I were to buy "natural" yogurt, that would be considered "clean" as well.

You may ask yourself, what is a "clean" diet like?
Everyone seems to have their own definition of "clean" eating. Some people consider it just being that you consume dairy, veggies, protein, complex carbs, fruit and water.

Well, you see, there is A LOT more to eating "clean" than you think!

To begin, there are many food products that get away with being "clean", because the product may have a "whole wheat" food label onto of the packaging, or maybe the food product will read the words "all natural ingredients", so people may assume that this food product is good for them.
There is more truth to all of this than you may think, boys and girls.

Have you ever actually read your ingredients in the food you are eating?
What is aspartame? ( its horrible for youre body, look it up. )
Why is my bread that I am buying at the super market made with high frutose corn syrup ( sugar that is bad for you. ).

Its time to get smart about the ingredients you are putting into your body!!
I know, I know, to many of you who are just starting out on your clean eating journey, you may think that reading the ingredient list is now an extra item on your todo list, but in all honesty, not trying to be dramatic, but you are saving you, and your loved one or ones lives by looking at that ingredient list. Chances are, you will not know what half of the ingredients are that you are consuming on the regular.
And if you think you do know what something is, but you still might wonder about it, please, LOOK IT UP. Chances are you will be really informed and very SHOCKED about what the food companies are getting away with to put into our food products.

anyway, sorry for this off rant that I just had!
ADHD ALERT.
any who, let me let you know what my CLEAN EATING is....
clean eating to me, is eating any food in its natural, purist form that it was grown or killed for ( i like meat. )
If a food product has more than a handful of ingredients in it, chances are I will not put it in or around my mouth. :0

and you know what, I honestly feel as if I am born again on earth once I started eating clean!
good bye nasty head aches, food comas, sugar rushes, addicting like behaviors, and so much more!

Food additives ( ingredients and chemicals that are added to our food to hold it together) should not exist! If i have to eat something that is made from chemicals, I should not be eating that!!

so, finally back to dairy, I was reading my moms greek yogurt nutrition label...
and I was looking at the sugar content, 21grams of sugar, doesnt seem like too much.
Yet, it is 21 grams of sugar OUT OF the 25 grams of carbs, 21 OF THOSE CARBS ARE PURE SUGAR.
that is not healthy for you!!!!
You can find better, natural ways to consume vitamin D ( if thats why you need to get your greek yogurt )
Sugar is addicting, its like crack, and you ALWAYS will want and crave more.

clean it up and out of your diet people, see what happens.

xoxo.
peace and love

and goodnight hugs!

jenny lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys let me know your thoughts on this, and if anyone has their own stories or questions dealing with exercise, weight loss, medication with ADD,ADHD, depression, anything at all please leave comments!!! :) love to hear back for you guys!