Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mangia pizza & restaurant

Hey! So, if anybody is ever in the Riverdale Nj area.. I definitely recommend a nice Italian pizza and restaurant place, Mangia.

They have a few other locations.. Another one is held in Mawwah

Anyway! I love this place in Riverdale!


They have such a wonderful staff who recognize you just from being tere a handful of times! 
They are a staff full of people pleasers, and boy do they sure fit the part! 

I wok over at Weight Watchers in the same complex. Whenever I call to order my meal from them they are terrifically friendly on the phone, I like that.


If you're friendly to me, I will be friendlier to you! ( one of my MANY mottos ;) ) 

Anyway, as you know, I tend to eat towards the clean food lifestyle.

I usually order a tossed salad, that comes with a beautiful arrangement of vegetables in it. It's not like your pizzeria salads where they only serve you iceberg lettuce ( no nutritional value) and maybe some cherry tomatoes ( if your lucky ) . :/ At Mangias, I am surprised and instantly happy when I open up my salad container every.single.time.
:0 how you like them apples? 


They also have delicious wraps! I usually get the veggie wrap, on whole wheat. It comes with grilledportobellos  mushrooms, sautéed red pepper and mushrooms with cheese ( I usually ask for no cheese) all in a homemade balsamic dressing, mm mmm gooood! :)  And even though I tend to eat clean, doesn't mean the average person likes to. You know a place has excellent quality tasting food when they have a person eat there who only eats healthy food. Chances are if they have excellent healthy food, the "good stuff" is going to taste ten times better! ;) ;) ;) 


Homemade tiramisu ! How nice is he?!

Too bad that I won't eat it :/ 
( not because of it being dessert, I'm not a tiramisu kind of girl! )
I rather waste my calories for the day to set my goals. Now maybe if it was chocolate cake... ;) 

Pete hooked me up with an awesome spice kick to my salad today!! Thanks Pete! ( Pete owns the Mangias! )
He started when he was 19 and is now 27, talk about responsibility!

Yay time to eat this awesome lunch :) 

Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys let me know your thoughts on this, and if anyone has their own stories or questions dealing with exercise, weight loss, medication with ADD,ADHD, depression, anything at all please leave comments!!! :) love to hear back for you guys!