Tuesday, November 13, 2012

GOT THE POWER! keep up the motivation

Hey everyone! So I know I haven't kept up with my writing but A LOT has happened. From school, to work ( current weight watchers employee!) to loosing my power for two and a half weeks :/ to currently studying my ass off for my anatomy class, it's been a nightmare!!!
I haven't gotten a good workout in for about two and a half weeks now!
But, I was doing some ab work and lite leg work by candle light!! Lol

But, i will be posting a food log, I had to keep track of my emotions with what I ate daily and what I ate at each meal and all that good stuff for one of my nutrition classes in school !!!

Today's Moto : don't be lazy. You'll become hazy. Instead, WORKOUT LIKE CRAZY!!!! :)

Im about to go work out.. but remember, Rome wasn't built in a day .. Neither will you're hot body if you do it THE HEALTHY, RIGHT way :)

If you do it healthy and go on a well balanced diet and exercise program, you will KEEP that fat and flab away because you WORKED hard for it :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys let me know your thoughts on this, and if anyone has their own stories or questions dealing with exercise, weight loss, medication with ADD,ADHD, depression, anything at all please leave comments!!! :) love to hear back for you guys!