Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Getting there!

Just finished some abs and arms! Trying to build light 4 pack for next summer!!!! Drinking my protein shake as well, second and a half one today!!!
I feel more alive after working out. As my evening will continue, I will start to feel the motion of my muscles , as I continue my day.
Wanna know what that feels like?
Simply work out!
It's a way to connect with your own body, in a healthy way!

Don't want to work out, that's cool! But you should at least start by stretching your muscles, stretch them until you feel a little tug.
Honestly, I lost 20 lbs all by a healthy diet and stretching every day!
Now, I maintaining my weight loss and I am putting on muscle.

I also am getting a job at weight watchers!!! Corporate meeting on Friday!!! Wooahh!

Ill post cool tips from weight watchers on here!!!

Patience is key my young grasshoppers. Success will rise from your patience and time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys let me know your thoughts on this, and if anyone has their own stories or questions dealing with exercise, weight loss, medication with ADD,ADHD, depression, anything at all please leave comments!!! :) love to hear back for you guys!